02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Sep 3, 2014

Starting with a bang

So. What did I expect from studying game development at Gotland University. Alot of my friends who were experienced programmers at KTH back in stockholm warned me and said that I shouldn't go to Gotland and instead do something more programming heavy and keep game design as a hobby. But after getting here and experiencing my first lecture, I'm sure that I didn't make the wrong decision.

Hello, my name is Simon Lundgren. I like games of all kinds. Video games, Tabletop games, Roleplaying games, Card games etc. For a long time I've been really interested in design and especially in the design of games. There always seem to be alot of thoughts behind great game design and I always loved looking at those design choices and thinking about ways which I could make the same good decisions... After the first lesson I got a sense of what I'm in for, and boy is it much more that I ever imagined. And I feel pumped at the chance of getting way farther than I ever could have dreamed of!

If you see something you find interesting or if you'd like to listen to me ramble sometimes then feel free to follow or ask questions. I'll be updating at a steady pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment